From Geneva Gazette 26 August 1859

Died at Fire Island in the Bay of Long Island, where he had gone for the benefit of his health, on the morning of the 16th inst., John Staats, M. D., in the 64th year of his age. Dr. Staats was a resident of this village, Geneva, since 1832, having removed from Utica here. He was born in Sharon, Schoharie County, N. Y. His grandfather was one of the first settlers in that county, having emigrated from Holland at a very early day. His father and mother, Peter and Nancy Staats, with their only child, the subject of this notice, remained in Sharon until 1823. He united with the Protestant Reformed Dutch Church in that year, and has ever since been a devout and zealous Christian, ever defending Christianity when occasion required, either by word or writing. His parents were members of the same church. The three have gone to their reward in Heaven there to "sing praises unto the Lamb for ever and ever, whose blood cleanseth from all sin." They sleep in our village cemetery the sleep that knows no waking til the resurrection morn.

From Geneva Gazette 22 May 1896

Mrs. J. Geo. Stacey
died at the family residence on South Main street last Friday evening, after an illness of three weeks. About a year ago, Mrs. Stacey had a very severe fall from which she never fully recovered, and it is thought that this was the indirect cause of her death. She passed her 59th birthday on the 25th of last December. Mrs. Stacey was formerly Miss Maria T. K. Lewis, daughter of the late John and Charlotte M. Lewis, of Elizabeth, N. J. On the 11th of April, 1862, she married J. Geo. Stacey, of this village. From that time till the date of her death, Geneva has been her home, including a residence of a few years on the old Stacey farm situated on the east side of Seneca Lake. Seven children were born to them, one of whom died in infancy, and a daughter, Charlotte, died in September, 1881. Beside the husband, five children are left to mourn the loss of a devoted wife and most loving mother, J. Geo. Stacey, Annie, Susan, Lewis and Theresa. In the death of Mrs. Stacey, the community and town at large suffers a great loss. Beloved by all who knew her, both rich and poor. A woman of strong character and beautiful disposition, an earnest worker in the Parish of Trinity Church. One who was always ready to lend her aid and open her purse to some deserving object. The funeral services were held from Trinity Church last Monday afternoon at 4 o'clock. Rev. Dr. H. W. Nelson officiated, assisted by Dr. Rankine and Rev. E. N. Potter, D. D. The interment was at Glenwood. The bearers were Prof. Charles D. Vail, Mr. O. J. C. Rose, Mr. Arthur P. Rose, Hon. F. O. Mason, Mrs. S. H. Ver Planck and Mr. H. L. DeDenz. Geneva Courier

From Geneva Gazette 24 March 1899

Death of J. George Stacey, Sr. -
This estimable citizen passed away last Sunday afternoon after an illness of several months, aged 62 years.  Deceased was born in New York city and was one of thirteen children.  He spent his early life on a farm in Seneca county, moving to Geneva about eighteen years ago, since which time he led a retired life.  He is survived by three daughters, the Misses Anne, Susan and Theresa; two sons, Captain J. George Stacey, Jr. of the Thirty-fourth Separate Company, N. G. S. N. Y, and J. Lewis Stacey; also three sisters, Mrs. E. J. Burrall, Mrs. H. L. Slosson and Miss Carrie Stacey, all of Geneva, and one brother, David L. Stacey, also of Geneva.  The deceased was one of Geneva's best known citizens and had many warm personal friends.

From Geneva Gazette 4 May 1900

Joseph Stacey,
a bricklayer of Canandaigua, was killed early Tuesday morning on the railroad about nine miles east of Newark -- supposedly by falling from a freight car or being struck by a passing train.

From Ontario County Journal 1 April 1881

Canadice, N. Y. - Mr. Job Stacy,
an old resident of this town, died on the 5th, of congestion of the lungs; he had been sick but a few days, when death ended his suffering. Rev. W. J. Hobbs preached the funeral discourse from Romans, 8th chapter, 22d and 23d verses. The deceased was in his 75th year. He leaves a widow and three children to mourn his loss.

From Ontario County Journal 4 December 1874

Mrs. John Stacy,
of Port Gibson, in this county, died in New York on Friday of last week.  Mrs. Stacy was a sister of Mrs. B. T. Babbitt, of New York city, and was on a visit there when she was taken suddenly ill and died before her family could reach her.  She was a lady highly esteemed for her many virtues.

From Ontario County Journal 3 February 1888

Gorham, N. Y. - Mrs. John A. Stacy died on Saturday morning last, after a lingering illness. She was thirty-three years of age, and a highly respected Christian lady.

From The Naples Record, April 17, 1935, Page 2

Glancing Backward - Doings in Naples and Vicinity Thirty-Eight Years Ago; We glean the following from the files of The Naples Record of April 21, 1897:

Died, in Honeoye, April 17, 1897, Richard Stacy, aged 88 years.

From Ontario County Journal 24 July 1885

North Bloomfield, N. Y. - David Stafford died on Tuesday morning last, aged ninety-two years. He had lived on the farm where he died about twelve years, and was the oldest resident in town. During the last year he would walk from his house to the post office and back, about two miles. He was a powerful man physically, and held on to life with remarkable tenacity. He was once a prominent business man in the central part of the State, and was esteemed for his strict integrity.

From Rochester Democrat & Chronicle 28 March 1892

On Tuesday morning a fire occurred at the house of Henry Stafford, East Bloomfield, which resulted in the death of Mrs. Stafford. Mr. Stafford after placing some oil on the kitchen stove left the house for a few minutes. The oil caught fire and the flames ran up the stovepipe, and set fire to the ceiling. In attempting to put out the Are with water an explosion followed scattering the burning oil about the room, Mrs. Stafford was badly burned about the face, head, arms and shoulders, and died about ten o'clock the some night. Carlo Hix, who attempted to rescue her was badly burned but he will recover. Mrs. Gordon, a relative, was slightly burned. By hard work on the part of the citizens the greater part of the house and furniture were saved. The house was insured.

From "American Medicine, Volume 9, March 4, 1905." The Ethical Publishing Company, Inc., 1905.

John Stafford, who would have been 100 years old on March 15, February 24, at his home in Rochester, N. Y. He was perhaps the oldest physician In the State, having been born in Manchester, Ontario county, N. Y., and educated at Hobart College, receiving his diploma from the old board of censors. He practiced In Manchester, N. Y., until 1875, when he removed to Rochester. [page 345]

Thanks to Martha Magill for this contribution.

From Ontario County Journal 5 January 1894

Milton Stafford,
of Victor, whose illness from probable morphine poisoning was chronicled in the last issue of the Journal, died at his room in the Masseth early Monday morning. His remains were taken to Victor the same day, and he, being a Mason, the masonic burial service was held from the First Presbyterian church Tuesday afternoon. The deceased was 68 years old and left one son.

From Ontario County Times 17 April 1889

Victor, N. Y. -  The wife of Milton Stafford,
of this village, died on Thursday morning about one o'clock, and the funeral was held at their residence on Piety Hill on Friday afternoon at three o'clock. Mrs. Stafford had been in poor health for several years.

From Canandaigua Chronicle 21 February 1906

Shortsville, N. Y. - 
The funeral of Mrs. Nancy Hulburt Stafford, widow of the late Dr. John Stafford, who died after a brief illness at the family home in Rochester at 1 o'clock on Sunday morning, was held from the residence, 27 Byron street, Rochester, at five o'clock on Tuesday afternoon, and a short prayer service will be held at the residence of her daughter, Mrs. Mary Stafford Brown, corner Grove and High streets, Shortsville, at half past two o'clock on Wednesday afternoon. Interment will be made in Brookside Cemetery, Shortsville.

Mrs. Stafford was a daughter of the late Joseph and Mary Hulburt, and was born at what is now Oil City, Pa., on September 30th, 1827. When a young woman she came with her parents to Manchester and in 1846 was united in marriage with Dr. John Stafford, whom she survives by not quite one year. Dr. and Mrs. Stafford resided in Manchester until 1875, since when they
had made Rochester their home. She is survived by five children, one son and four daughters: William J. Stafford of New York City; Mrs. Mary Stafford Brown of Shortsville; Mrs. Alice I. Barr of Carthage; Mrs. Frank J. Fritz of Rochester; and Miss Jane L. Stafford of Rochester.

From Ontario County Journal 3 May 1907

East Bloomfield, N. Y. - 
The death of Mrs. Orchesta Stafford, widow of Samuel Stafford, occurred at the family home in this village on Monday afternoon, after many weeks and months of suffering, caused by a cancerous trouble. She had undergone two operations, but only temporary relief was given. During all her days of weariness and pain, she had been cared for by her daughter, Miss Belle O. Stafford, who is left alone. Mrs. Stafford and her daughter had managed the large farm since the death of Mr. Stafford, and its sale was consummated just a few days before Mrs. Stafford's death. Mrs. Stafford was 78 years of age, and was born at Mendon. In 1850, she married William A. Angevine, and resided at Victor. Upon Mr. Angevine's death, which occurred in 1862, she made her home at Albion with a brother, and there in 1870, she married Samuel Stafford. Mr. and Mrs. Stafford resided in the west and at Victor before settling here. of her father's family, two sisters survive, Mrs. Stephen Hallock and Mrs. William Hallock, both of Albion. The funeral was held from the family home yesterday afternoon, Rev. W. D. Robinson officiating. The interment was in the village cemetery.

From Geneva Daily Times 4 June 1904

Shortsville, N. Y. - Relatives living in this village and vicinity attended the funeral of Mrs. Permelia Adeline Stafford, which was held at the home of her daughter, Mrs. James Potter, of Farmington, this afternoon at two o'clock. The burial was in the family lot in the Palmyra cemetery. Mrs. Stafford, who was the wife the late Nelson Stafford, was born in Steuben county in 1818, and after her marriage, which took place when she was but sixteen years of age, she became a resident of this vicinity, where most of her life has been spent. For several years she has passed the summer in Farmington and the winters in Shortsville. Mrs. Stafford died at the home of her daughter, Mrs. James Potter, of Farmington, at an early hour on Thursday morning, after an illness of one week's duration, at the advanced age of eighty-six years, survived by four children, Mrs. Addison Lane of Shortsville; Mrs. James Potter of Farmington; Augustus Stafford of Rochester; and William H. Stafford of Canton, Ohio; one brother, George Conklin of Livingston county; one sister, Mrs. James Stafford of Ritchies Corners, near Albion; six grandchildren, Nelson Bement, of Palmyra; George Lane of Shortsville; Frank Potter of Buffalo; Charles Potter of Shortsville; Frank Stafford of Rochester; Clinton and Etta Stafford of Canton, Ohio; and several great grandchildren. Mrs. Stafford's husband died in 1864.

From Geneva Gazette 19 April 1878

Another Aged Citizen Passed Away -
Last Sunday, one of the brightest and most beautiful days of this unusually bright, balmy and life-reviving month, Benjamin F. Stagg, an aged and honored citizen, passed away.  His death could scarcely be realized as an actual occurrence, so recently had he been seen going in and out among us daily.  Deceased was a son of the late Thomas Stagg, born in New York city July 10th, 1808.  He received a thoro' mercantile education, and became a most accurate and reliable accountant.  He moved to Geneva in June, 1837, and associated himself with his brother, Howard, in the grocery business, their store being located on Main street, on the site now occupied by the residence of Mr. John Lay. An infirmity of hearing obliged him to abandon mercantile business, when his accomplishments as a book-keeper found him ready and lucrative employment.  For twenty-eight years, he thus served the Steamboat Company under its several organizations, beginning with the late John R. Johnston & Co.  Subsequently he was thus employed by the Geneva Gas Light Company and others.

He was a sincere, earnest, though undemonstrative Christian.  Difficulty of hearing deprived him of the benefit of Church services, but in the privacy of his home, he held daily and sweet communion with his God through the medium of His Holy Word.  He was a tender, loving husband and father; and in the memory of his pure and blameless life he has left a precious legacy to mourning kindred.  His wife and two children survive him.  The first with one daughter in Geneva; the other daughter is the wife of Mr. Henry Gallaher of Rochester.  He also leaves three brothers - one residing in New York city, one in this village, and one in Elmira.

The funeral took place from his residence last Wednesday, Rev. Dr. Rankine of St. Peter's officiating.  The choir of that church sang the beautiful hymn, "Rock of Ages."  Many sympathizing and sorrowing friends were present.  The remains were interred in the Washington St. Cemetery.

From Ontario County Journal 17 August 1894

Yesterday afternoon occurred the death of Elias Stagner, a well-known resident of this village, in his 84th year. Mr. Stagner had been unusually active for one his age to within a week ago, when he received a paralytic stroke. Beside a wife, he leaves two sons, Albert and George.

From Ontario County Journal 2 February 1912

At the home of his son on Coy street on Saturday night, occurred the death of Emory Stahl, aged 65 years, following a stroke of paralysis. Funeral services were held at the Congregational church at Reeds Corners on Tuesday, Mr. Stahl having been a former resident of the town of Gorham. Deceased is survived by one son, George Stahl; two sisters, Mrs. Frances Rodman of Stanley and Mrs. Levi Cole of Reeds Corners; three brothers, Henry of Manchester, James of Corning, and Albert residing in the west.

From Geneva Daily Times 119 December 1924

J. Abner Stahl,
father of Mayor Jasper B. Stahl, died this morning at the Geneva City hospital at about 5:30 o'clock. Mr. Stahl suffered an injury to his foot some time ago at the United States Radiator Corporation and thinking the injury not serious, walked on the injured member for several days without giving it proper attention. Finally it became so bad that he was taken to the City Hospital, where the toe was found to be in such a condition as to need amputation. From this condition, which began about December 10th, he had become much improved, the toe healing nicely. He was expected to go home on the 16th of December, but pneumonia developed and caused his death this morning.

Mr. Stahl was born in Seneca County, between Waterloo and Seneca Falls, just across the Kingdom bridge, on May 4th, 1852. He was the son of Peter and Mary Stahl. He had been in Geneva about thirty-five years, coming first to the employment of T. C. Maxwell at the Nursery. He was with him seven years then became the janitor of the Geneva High School, which position he held and served in faithfully for twenty-three years. For the past five years he has been employed at the United States Radiator Corporation plant.

Mr. Stahl leaves his wife, one son, Mayor J. B. Stahl, one daughter, Miss Marjorie B. Stahl. a grandson, Francis B. Stahl of Geneva; two sisters, Mrs. Edward Turner of Hilton, N. Y., and Mrs. Rebecca Roe of Saugerties, N. Y. The funeral will be held from his late home Monday afternoon at 2 o'clock. Rev. Dr. J. B. Hubbs, former rector of St. Peter's Church, will have charge. Interment will be made in Glenwood Cemetery.

From Geneva Daily Times 11 February 1942

Mrs. Daisy Stahlnecker
of 209 Castle street was found dead in bed this morning at her home. Death was due to a heart attack, according to Dr. Erich Hirsch, attending physician. Mrs. Stahlnecker had been in ill health for some time. Besides her husband, she leaves four daughters, Mrs. Elsie Murray of Seneca Falls, Mrs. Ione Irland of Waterloo, Mrs. Jennie Shafer of Williamsport, Pa., and Miss Janet Stahlnecker of Geneva; two sons, George of Williamsport, Pa., and Clarence of this city; two brothers, George Ranck of Watsontown, Pa., and Edward of Coateville, Pa.; and one sister, Mrs. Margaret Lynn, Williamsport.

From Geneva Daily Times 30 November 1895

Mrs. Ellen Stainton
died yesterday at her home, No. 30 Castle street, after a suffering of several months' duration. She was a much-beloved lady and had many friends. The funeral will be held Monday afternoon at 2:30.

From Geneva Gazette 5 August 1864

Sad Accident with Firearms -
We are called upon this week to record one of those terrible accidents which occasionally happen by the handling of firearms by persons of immature years.  Last Monday, Franklin P., youngest son of Mr. Bryan Stainton of this village, with two other boys, one a son of B. W. Keys and a son of D. W. Baird, went to the outlet of the lake to shoot snipe, and while out young Stainton was shot, the charge entering his throat and coming out at the back of the neck, killing him instantly.  At the time the accident occurred, young Stainton was standing on the pier and the boys thought he was loading one of the barrels of the gun.  He stood so near the edge of the pier that he fell in the water.  The other boys were very much frightened, and ran to the old toll-gate before telling of the accident.  The body was discovered by a young man who happened to pass along the pier about fifteen minutes after the accident occurred.  Frank was about 12 years of age, and the other lads we understand were under ten.  It is a terrible affliction to the parents, and more so from his being the youngest and only child that was living at home.

From Geneva Gazette April 14 1893

OBITUARY - Death of Another Veteran - Harry L. Stainton
died at his office on Lake street Tuesday night last (11th inst.) at a quarter to 12 o'clock, after an illness which had confined him to his room and bed only three days, although he had been a sufferer for several months of a disease of the internal organs.  He called on Dr. DeLaney for treatment last Saturday, who attended him faithfully thereafter until the last.  Erysipelas finally set in adding to the other complications, and the poor patient was too debilitated to long withstand this last attack.  His wife, daughter and sister faithfully ministered to him in his last hours, and would have been glad to have him at either of their homes if they had been informed of his dangerous illness in time for removal.  His friend Clement Ostrander was also most assiduous and sympathetic in caring for him throughout his last illness.

Deceased was the last surviving son of the late Levi Stainton, who died less than two years ago.  Harry was born in May, 1837, and a suitable age learned the trade of carriage maker, (body work) in the shops of B. W. Keyes, at which he became quite an expert.  When the civil war broke out he enlisted as a private in the second company organized in Geneva, raised by the ill-fated Capt. Baird who lost his life in the service.  This company was incorporated in the 38th N. Y. Vols., commanded by Col. J. Hobart Haws and brigaded under the fighting Gen. Phil. Kearney.  It received its baptism of fire at the first battle of Bull Run, an engagement so disastrous to the Union forces.  In this battle Harry Stainton was severely wounded in his right hand, shattering the knuckle bones.  This injury incapacitated for him further service, and after leaving hospital he received an honorable discharge.  He was never able to resume work at his trade.

During the administration of Gov. Hill he was appointed collector of canal statistics at Geneva, which office he held for four or five years, when he was compelled to retire by the present Superintendent of Public Works.  The deceased however continued until his death to do all the work of the office, dividing its salary with his successor.

Mr. Stainton leaves a wife and one daughter, the latter also a widow.  They are comfortably provided for in the property he made over to them during his lifetime.  The only survivor of his father's family is Mrs. S. H. Parker, between whom, especially since both were orphaned, existed the warmest brotherly and sisterly affection.  

Harry Stainton possessed a most generous and sympathetic nature, a genial temperament that endeared him to all acquaintances. Beneath a rough exterior beat a true and noble heart.  Naught of malice toward any fellow-man ever entered his heart.  He may have had faults -- who has them not? -- but he showed none to the injury of person or feelings of anyone. A lifelong acquaintance and close relationship to the deceased enables the writer to indite this truthful tribute to his memory.

The funeral is to be held this afternoon at his late home on Castle street, (the spot on which he was born).  Rev. Dr. Rankine officiating.  Interment in the family plot at Glenwood.

From Ontario County Times 17 September 1890

Levi Stainton,
father-in-law of S. H. Parker of the Geneva Gazette, died in Geneva on Monday of last week. Mr. Stainton was the oldest continual resident of Geneva. He was born in Benton, Yates county, December 12, 1804, and went to Geneva a year or two later.

From Ontario County Journal 26 October 1888

Died, at Reed's Corners on the afternoon of October 22d, John Stall, aged 80 years, one month and 14 days. John Stall was born at Johnstown, N. Y., September 8, 1808. In July, 1834, he was married to Miss Eleanor Bennett of Cheshire. Mr. Stall has resided in this county ever since a young man. He came to Reed's Corners about 37 years ago, where he has lived in the same house in which he died. He pursued prior to that time agricultural pursuits, and was at one or two different times a well-to-do farmer. Owing to his good will towards others he was imposed upon by those he aided in a financial way, and by treachery or deceit, thereby distressed himself. This last strain came upon him when he owned what is now the Geo. W. Cole farm. He had ten children, six of whom are now living: Norman P., of Battle Creek, Mich.; J. Henry of Lyons, N. Y. ; James A., of Newark, N. Y.; Mrs. Frank M. Rodman of Stanley, N. Y.; Emery A. and Mrs. Emma Cole, of Reed's Corners. Mr. Stall was for many years a member of the Methodist church. He has been the sexton of the cemetery in this place for many years, and has buried in the ground more than two hundred persons. He was identified politically with the Democratic party until 1872, when he changed his political views and has since voted with the Republican party. Mr. Stall has been a hard working and industrious man all his life, save the last five years, and now, at the ripe age of 80 years, life's fitful fever is ended.

From Geneva Advertiser Gazette 22 March 1906

Lester M. Stall
died at his home, No. 20 Tillman street, last Saturday morning, March 17, aged 68 years. He had been road master of the New York Central here for many years, and as honest a man as ever breathed. He was a large, strong man, one of those whom pneumonia makes short work of when it takes firm hold, as in his case. He was an active member of the A. O. U. W., and has paid into its treasury many hundreds of dollars, and we hope the Order's affairs will be so adjusted that the family will get the benefit.

From Ontario County Times 30 December 1885

Farmington, N. Y. - Edward Stamp
of Farmington died last Saturday after a short illness and is buried today. Mr. Stamp had lived at Pumpkin Hook for many years and has been engaged in buying poultry, calves, eggs, beans, etc., from farmers, when not engaged in official duties, being constable and collector of the town for many years. He was of a genial and obliging disposition and will be missed by the many friends with whom he has so long associated.

From Ontario County Journal 7 April 1916

The death of Mrs. Hannah S. Stanard, mother of William D. Stanard, Main street north, occurred at Geneva yesterday, aged 77 years. Deceased was the widow of the late Captain R. M. Stanard, She had spent much time in Canandaigua and was well-known here. Four sons and a daughter survive.

From Ontario County Journal 14 July 1893

Naples, N. Y. - Clara A. Standish
died at her home near Woodville Friday evening, July 7. She was the daughter of W. R. Standish, and was 35 years of age. Having lived at Woodville most of her life, she was well-known to a large number of Canandaiguans, and indeed had a host of friends. She had taught school ten years and stood high as a teacher. Her death was a surprise and grief to her friends. It was known to but a few that she was ill, though her sickness was of several weeks' duration. Probably no person in the vicinity of Woodville was so prominent in all the social and educational interests of the community, and she will be greatly missed. The funeral was held Sunday afternoon and a very large number assembled from all of the towns about here. The interment was at Rose Ridge Cemetery, Naples.

From Ontario County Journal 28 January 1916

Naples, N. Y. -
On Tuesday morning, at his home in Bristol Springs, occurred the death of George T. Standish, a lifelong resident of that place. Mr. Standish was born in Bristol 82 years ago. He suffered a stroke of paralysis on Saturday and did not rally from it. Deceased leaves a son, George, of Bristol, and two daughters, Mrs. Alfred W. Wilkins, who lives near New York City, and Mrs. George B. Hickox of Canandaigua.

From Ontario County Journal 15 January 1897

Bristol Springs, N. Y. -
On Wednesday night last occurred the death of Mrs. Hattie Standish, wife of Frank Standish, and daughter of the late Charles G. Hemenway. Her death was sudden and unexpected. She had spent most of her life in this town, and was loved and respected by those who knew her. She leaves an invalid mother, a brother, husband, and two young children to mourn her loss.

From Ontario County Times 9 April 1890

Died at West River, April 1, Jonathan Brewer Standish, aged 80 years. Mr. Standish was for fifty years a resident of South Bristol, but had recently made his home with his son, Captain Henry Standish, at West River.

From Geneva Daily Times 19 December 1914

Naples, N. Y. -  Mrs. Love Holcomb Standish,
widow of Russel Standish, died at her home at Woodville, at the head of Canandaigua Lake, Tuesday from the effects of a shock, at the age of 83 years. Mrs. Standish was born in Geneseo, N. Y., December 16, 1831, the daughter of Perry and Fanny Watkins Holcomb, and when quite young, moved with them to Holcomb's Point, now Cook's, on Canandaigua lake. Mrs. Standish leaves three sons, Frank, Robert and George, all residing in South Bristol. The funeral was held from the home yesterday morning, Rev. Dr. France officiating, and the burial was in Rose Ridge cemetery.

From Ontario County Times 5 February 1890

Naples, N. Y. -  Mrs. Polly M. Standish,
mother of Capt. Henry Standish, died Friday, January 31, aged 78 years. She was buried Sunday, February 2d, Rev. Ward Platt, of this place, officiating.

From Geneva Gazette 27 April 1883

Capt. Salem Standish
died at the residence of his father-in-law, Wm. Gulick, Esq., yesterday afternoon, after many years of intense but patient suffering -- being diseased in nearly all his vital organs. Capt. Standish formerly resided at Canandaigua, and for several seasons commanded one of the steamboats plying on Canandaigua Lake, in which capacity he formed an extensive and universally to himself favorable acquaintance, everybody learning to like him from his uniform amiability and courtesy. A few years since he removed to Seneca Falls and conducted a small hotel, which venture would have proved successful had not failing health impaired his ability to give it his intelligent and popular oversight. Leaving this situation a few months ago, his last days were soothed and comforted by the assiduous and affectionate attentions of his devoted wife and her sympathizing parents. The end came not unexpectedly, but nonetheless sorrowfully to all those to whom he was endeared by the ties of relationship and friendship. The funeral of Capt. Standish will take place tomorrow at 10 a.m. at the residence of Mr. Gulick, No. 30 Genesee street, and the interment made in Glenwood Cemetery.

From Ontario County Journal 6 October 1899

Naples, N. Y. - William Russell Standish
died on Wednesday, aged 69 years. He was born in and had been a resident of South Bristol most of his life. He was one of five sons of the late Brewer Standish. He leaves a wife and three sons, Frank, Robert and George, the latter being the capable pilot of the Ogarita. One daughter, Clara, died many years ago.

From Ontario County Journal 3 May 1895

Clifton Springs, N. Y. - Dr. C. M. Stanley
died at his home on Broad street, Friday, April 26th, at 12 o'clock, of heart disease, aged 69 years. The funeral services were held Sunday afternoon at 2 o'clock from his late residence. Dr. Stanley moved from Geneva to this place about five years ago. Besides his widow he leaves two daughters, Mrs. Miller of Los Angeles, Cal., and Mrs. Vanderlip of this place. The interment was in the Clifton cemetery.

From Geneva Gazette 6 January 1871

Died at Stanley Corners, N. Y., January 5th, 1871, Col. Lucius Stanley, aged 76 years. The funeral will be attended at the Presbyterian church in Seneca, on Saturday, the 7th inst., at 11 a.m. Col. Stanley was born in Connecticut in 1798. He came to this section with his parents at the age of four years, and has resided in the western part of this town ever since, and, with the exception of the past three years on the old farm at Stanley Corners. Col. Stanley has been a remarkably active man, and one of our leading citizens. He has filled several offices of trust in the town, and was ever active and energetic in advancing public improvements. He served with great distinction in the War of 1812, winning opinions from his fellow officers and comrades. The loss in the immediate vicinity will be keenly felt. He was regarded as the venerable adviser to whom all might apply with confidence. And most earnestly do we sympathize with our respected friend, Seth Stanley, in this his double bereavement.

From Ontario County Journal 23 October 1908

This afternoon at 2 o'clock will be held the funeral services of Mrs. Mary Walden Stanley from the home of her daughter, Mrs. H. M. VanDerlip, and the remains will be taken to Clifton Springs for interment. The death of Mrs. Stanley occurred on Wednesday morning after a six-weeks illness. She was 85 years of age.

From Geneva Gazette 8 January 1858

Died in this village, on the 1st inst., Col. Salma Stanley, aged 78 years, leaving a wife and a large circle of relatives and friends to mourn their loss. Colonel Stanley was born in New Britain, Conn., and came to this country with his father, Deacon Seth Stanley, in the year 1796, locating in this town, at what is now known as "Stanley Corners." At the commencement of the war of 1812, he marched to the Niagara frontier in command of a Company of detached Militia, armed with rifles, for a six months service, forming part of the 20th Regiment under command of Lt. Col. Peter Allen in General W. Wadsworth's Brigade.

From Geneva Palladium 14 May 1823

In Seneca, on Monday evening last, Deacon Seth Stanley, aged 72.  Mr. Stanley was much esteemed as a christian and as a useful citizen.  He emigrated from Connecticut to this country nearly thirty years ago, and has enjoyed an almost uninterrupted state of health throughout a life which has exceeded three score and ten; but his sudden death is calculated to impress upon all, the solemn truth, that "in the midst of life we are in death."  He was engaged with his neighbors at a school district meeting, acting as clerk; and while in the act of entering his own re-election, he fell from his chair and expired.  Repos.

From Ontario Repository and Messenger 30 August 1876

Hon. Seth Stanley,
Member of Assembly from the First district of this county, died at his residence at Stanley, in the town of Seneca, last Friday, aged 45 years. He had been ill for several months from disease resulting from injuries received while engaged in railroading. His funeral took place on Sunday afternoon, and was very largely attended. About 80 citizens of this village went in a special train. Being an Odd Fellow, he was buried with the honors of the Order, about 150 of whom were in attendance. An immense procession, in which were 337 carriages, followed the remains to the grave. Mr. Stanley was a Democrat and a man of sterling worth. He was born in the village of Stanley, Sept. 3d, 1831. His grandfather was one of the first settlers of that place, emigrating from Connecticut in 1794. Seth received a good common school education, and at the age of thirteen entered the printing office of the Geneva Courier as an apprentice. He afterwards worked at his trade in the offices of the Syracuse Journal and other newspapers. He was several times Town Collector of Seneca, even when it was a Republican town, and was elected Supervisor in 1874, though he was always a Democrat. He had been engaged since 1864 in the lumber, coal and produce business. Last Fall he was elected Member of Assembly over Volney Edgerton, (Rep.), by a majority of 399.

From Ontario County Journal 15 May 1885

Mr. Frank J. Stannard,
a young lawyer of this place, died of consumption, at the home of his parents on Centre street, last Friday. He had been an invalid for several months, and has not been able to practice in his profession for a year or  more past. He was a young man of ability, and, until the fatal disease fastened itself upon him, had bright prospects for prominence as a lawyer. The Canandaigua Bar Association held a meeting Saturday afternoon, at which Judge Frank Rice presided, and appropriate resolutions were adopted. The Association attended the funeral Sunday afternoon in a body. There was a very large attendance of citizens at the services at the family residence, and many followed his remains to their last resting place in the new Woodlawn Cemetery.

From Geneva Daily Times 19 January 1907

Captain Robert Stannard,
one of the oldest captains who formerly sailed Seneca Lake in the days when local navigation was at its height, died at Willard Thursday evening, aged 76 years. Captain Stannard has been gradually failing in health for some time and his death was not entirely unexpected. He is survived by his widow, four sons, William of Canandaigua, George and Frank of Omaha, and John of this city; and one daughter, Mrs. John H. Lambert, of this city. The funeral will be held from the house at two o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Burial Glenwood Cemetery.

From Rochester Democrat & Chronicle 27 April 1920

Canandaigua, N. Y., April 26 - William D. Stannard
passed away at his home at No. 101 Gibson street last night suddenly, as result of an attack of angina pectoris with which he was seized at 8 o'clock last evening. Mr. Stannard was 63 years of age and for the past three months had been in rather poor health, and two weeks ago suffered an attack of pneumonia which induced the heart attack and thus terminated his life. He had suffered three attacks of pneumonia in the past two years.

Mr. Stannard was born at Geneva in 1857 and was a son of Captain R. M. Stannard, who plied Seneca Lake as master of the largest craft on that body of water for forty years. The decedent was an engineer on the Pennsylvania Railroad, running from this place for the thirty-three years, and for forty years had been in the service of that company. He married Miss Emma J. Neiff, of Phelps, thirty-four years ago and the family has resided in Canandaigua ever since. Mr. Stannard is survived by his wife, a son, Fred M. Stannard, a third assistant engineer officer with the United States Transport Company, of New York, and efforts are now being made to reach him at the dock in New York to enable him to cancel a trip overseas on which he is just about to start; and a daughter, Miss Alice L. Stannard, of this city. The funeral arrangements are being held in abeyance to await the outcome of the attempt to reach the son at New York.

From Ontario County Times 30 March 1870

Mrs. Ann Stanton,
widow of the late John Stanton, died at the residence of her son, Levy Stanton, on Monday last. Mr. and Mrs. Stanton were among our pioneers, and settled in Geneva 65 years ago. Mrs. Stanton was the mother of eight children, all of whom are living, three of them residents of Geneva. She has been a member of the M. E. Church for upwards of 40 years, and was at the time of her death 85 years of age. The funeral will take place from the residence of Mr. Levy Stanton, on Castle Street, this afternoon at 2 o'clock. Geneva Courier

From Geneva Daily Times 24 July 1909

Charles M. Stanton
died at 11 o'clock this morning at his late residence, No. 65 William street, of a complication of diseases. He is survived by his widow and five children, George, Charles E., Sarah, Henry and Jennie of this city, and two sisters, Mrs. Job Carroll of Penn Yan and Mrs. George Ellis of this city. A short prayer service will be held at the house tomorrow afternoon. The remains will be taken to Penn Yan Monday morning. The funeral will take at the home of his sister, Mrs. Job Carroll, 145 Benham street, Penn Yan.

From Phelps Citizen 26 December 1918

Mrs. Frances DeCory Stanton,
widow of George Stanton, formerly of Phelps, died at her home in Rochester on Monday after a period of illness and a paralytic stroke, aged 67 years. Mrs. Stanton, whose maiden name was Frances DeCory, was born in Pulaski, and 45 years ago was married to George Stanton of this village, who died five years ago. The surviving relatives are five sons and four daughters, Mrs. Charles Baker and Mrs. Walter Hill of Rochester, Mrs. Fred Marsh and Mrs. William Murphy of this village, William and George of Rochester, James of Charlotte, Gilbert of Phelps and Benjamin H., who is with the American Expeditionary Forces in France, besides a sister, Mrs. Henry Coates of Clifton Springs. The body was brought to the home of her daughter, Mrs. Marsh in West Main street, where the funeral will be held this afternoon, with interment in Rest Haven.

From Phelps Citizen 6 April 1899

James Stanton,
a well-known resident of this village, died last Thursday afternoon at his home on Mary street, in his 79th year. His death was due to a combination of diseases, the principal one being heart trouble. Mr. Stanton was a veteran of the War of the Rebellion, enlisting in 1861 in Company K, 98th Volunteer Infantry. Company K was recruited in Phelps and Mr. Stanton and his son, John, were members of this company for over three years. At the battle of Drury's Bluff, Mr. Stanton was severely wounded, a ball piercing his right lung and passing out of his body at the back. He came home at the close of the war showing the effects of these years of exposure and hardship in camp and field. The result of this service became more apparent in his declining years and no doubt had a material tendency in hastening the end.

The funeral was held Sunday afternoon from the Methodist church, Rev. S. F. Beardslee officiating. The members of Gen. John B. Murray Post, G. A. R., of which the deceased had been an honored member, attended in a body. The remains were placed at rest in the family burial plot in the Phelps cemetery, the services at the grave being conducted in accordance with the Grand Army ritual. The deceased is survived by three sons, John and George of this place, and Theodore of Rochester, and several grandchildren, one of the latter being now on his way to Manila to fight for Uncle Sam.

From Geneva Gazette 5 July 1889

Fatal Accident - Gates Stanshal,
a farmer who lived north of Clifton Springs was killed this morning by the 9:08 east bound passenger train.  He was crossing the track at Kendall street and was furiously lashing his horse in order to get by before the train passed.  The horse became terrified and broke loose from the phaeton to which he was hitched, leaving the unfortunate man on the track in the way of the train.  Man and vehicle were thrown one side, the former mortally injured about the head, the latter almost completely demolished.  When picked up Stanshal was gasping his last and expired immediately.

From Ontario County Journal 7 April 1899

Phelps, N. Y. - James Stanton,
an old resident of this village and a veteran of the war, died of heart trouble last Thursday, aged 79 years. The deceased was a member of Co. K of the 98th Reg. Vol. Inf. and served nearly three years and was severely wounded in one of the battles. He is survived by three sons, John, George and Theodore. The funeral services were held from the M. E. church last Sunday afternoon at 3 o'clock, and interment made in the Phelps cemetery.

From Ontario County Journal 22 December 1911

Rushville, N. Y. -  Mrs. Carrie Bergstresser Stape
died at the home of her mother, Mrs. William Adams, Sunday evening, aged 21 years, 11 months. She was the oldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William Bergstresser, and was married six years ago to Newman Stape, who survives her. Of her three children, only one is living, Levison, a boy of three years. Early last fall she was seized with infantile paralysis and was taken to Memorial Hospital, Canandaigua, where she remained for several weeks, returning the middle of October somewhat improved, but complications developed which resulted in her death. Besides her husband, son and mother, she leaves a sister, Clara Bergstresser, a brother, Benjamin Bergstresser and her step-father, William Adams. The funeral services were held from her late home Tuesday afternoon at 2 o'clock, Rev. Bruce Pearce, pastor of the Methodist church of Gorham, officiating.

From Ontario County Journal 5 September 1913

Rushville, N. Y. -  Charles Stape, Sr.,
a well-known resident of this community, was found dead in his bed last Thursday morning. He had been ill for a week, but was not confined to his bed, and had been out of doors the day before. On Thursday at midnight his son went to his room to see if he needed care and he complained of a pain around his heart. When the son went to his father's room in the morning, he found him dead, apparently having passed away suddenly and without a struggle. Deceased was born in Germany eighty-five years ago and came to this country when twenty-one years of age, and for over fifty years had resided on the farm four miles southeast of this village, where his death occurred. His wife, whose maiden name was Mary Fall, died thirty years ago. He leaves two sons and one daughter, Charles of Rushville, with whom he lived; John of Penn Yan; and Mrs. Will Nicholson of Chapin. The funeral services were held from the residence on Saturday afternoon. Rev. DeWitt Proseus, of the Methodist church at Potter, officiating. Interment was at Nettle Valley.

From Geneva Daily Times 14 January 1908

Mrs. Julia Stapleton,
widow of the late Patrick Stapleton, died last night at 6:30 o'clock at the family residence on St. Clair street. She was 79 years old and was born in County Tipperary, Ireland, and came to this country when she was 31 years old. She leaves one daughter, Mrs. John Murphy of Bellona, and two sons, Walter and Patrick, of this city. The funeral will take place Thursday morning from St. Stephen's church.

From Ontario County Journal 5 April 1918

The funeral services of Mrs. Margaret V. Stapleton, aged 34 years, whose death occurred at her home in Park street on Friday, were held at St. Mary's church on Monday morning. There survive her husband, Richard W. Stapleton; one son, John Robert Stapleton; her father, Patrick McCarthy of Cleveland, O.; five sisters and two brothers, Sister M. Inez and Sister M. Bacilla of St. Joseph's Convent, Buffalo; Mrs. P. J. Carey of Hornell; Mrs. George Timms and Mrs. John Fowler of Lackawanna, and John McCarthy of Hornell, and Martin McCarthy of England. Interment was in Calvary Cemetery.

From Geneva Gazette 4 November 1898

The death of Patrick Stapleton occurred at his home, St. Clair street, last Friday at 11 o'clock A. M.  He is survived by his wife, two sons (Walter and Patrick) and one daughter, Ellen.  The funeral took place from the Church of St. Francis de Sales last Monday morning.

From Ontario County Journal 5 May 1911

Stanley, N. Y. -
The funeral services of Thomas Stapleton were held from St. Theresa's church on Tuesday morning. Mr. Stapleton's death occurred at the home of his daughter, Margaret, in Rochester, on Sunday, after a brief illness from pneumonia. He formerly resided near Gorham. Two children, one son, Edward of Gorham, and the daughter with whom he resided, survive. Burial in Stanley cemetery.

From Geneva Daily Times 17 November 1903

Gorham, N. Y. - Mrs. Thomas Stapleton,
who had been ill for a long time, died at her home Thursday night about 12 o'clock. She left to mourn her loss, her husband, a daughter, Mrs. Tierney of Geneva, and also a son, Edward, of this place. The funeral was held today at 10 o'clock. Interment at Stanley.

From Geneva Daily Times 1 October 1922

The death of William J. Stapleton of 48 Lyceum street, occurred yesterday morning at 2:30 o'clock at the Geneva City Hospital following an operation, which was performed Saturday morning for intestinal trouble. The operation was successful, but Mr. Stapleton's heart was too weak to stand the shock. It was the third operation for the same trouble during the last five years. Mr. Stapleton was employed as chauffeur by E. H. Palmer, president of the Empire Gas and Electric Company. He is survived by his wife and two daughters, Eloise and Ruth; one son, William J. Stapleton; his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Stapleton; four brothers, Walter of the United States Navy, George, James and Richard Stapleton; five sisters, Mrs. John Sline, the Misses Mary, Ellen, Hannah and Louise Stapleton, all of this city. The funeral will be held on Wednesday morning from St. Stephen's church at 9 o'clock. Burial will be in St. Patrick's Cemetery.

From Ontario County Journal 28 July 1911

While eating his noon day lunch beneath the tree on the George Duell farm on the Cheshire cross roads last Friday, Edward B. Stark suddenly died before medical aid could reach him. He had been working for a few years as foreman on a stone crusher and had been at work that day and seemed perfectly well. Mr. Stark was born in the village of Canandaigua on April 25, 1875, and had always resided at Canandaigua and Rushville, excepting one year he spent near Syracuse. Mr. Stark was of a sunny disposition and was always ready and willing to help a friend in need. He was a loving husband and father and a kind son. He will be missed by the many friends and neighbors as well as by his relatives. He leaves his wife, who was Miss Rhoda Bundy, and five small children, the eldest of whom is only seven years of age and the youngest not a year old. He is also survived by his father and mother, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Stark of Rushville; and four brothers and two sisters: Leroy Stark of South Amboy, N. J.; Mrs. Nellie Gage of Cottage City; Lansford Stark of Chicago, Ill.; and Mrs. Mabel Powers, Thomas and Oscar Stark of Rushville. He was the oldest son. One sister died on Aug. 19, 1893, aged about 15 years. The funeral was held at his late home in Rushville on Monday afternoon, Rev. Mr. Searles officiating, and burial was in Woodlawn. The bearers were Frank Christoph, Lester Suydam, Fred Morse, James Collins, John Dear and Albert Moore.

From Ontario County Times 4 June 1890

Reed's Corners, N. Y. - 
The death of Mrs. William Stark occurred last Thursday evening. The funeral services were held on Sunday morning and the remains taken to Geneva for burial. Mrs. Stark was twenty-nine years of age.

From Geneva Gazette 20 May 1881

Our neighboring town of Phelps seems to be the scene of all or nearly all the tragedies in real life enacted in this county. Several fatal affrays occurring in that town within the past few years must remain fresh in the public mind. Another is added to the catalogue, of which many verbal and printed versions have doubtlessly come to the eyes and ears of our readers. The following from the Phelps Citizen of yesterday is probably a correct account of the affair:

A few weeks since Darwin Starkweather, having lived a reformed life for several years, returned to his intemperate habits. He became abusive to and neglectful of his family, and scarcely a day closed that did not find him in a state of beastly intoxication. To such a pass had things come, that the family, which consisted of a wife and son about twenty years of age, were almost driven to despair. Many sacrifices had the son made and many hard-earned dollars had he spent, but seemingly for no purpose. Last Thursday evening the father left his home, a mile east of this village, to go on business to another part of town, and not returning, his son, Will, came to this village in search of him. Finding his father rather the worse for drink, the son got him in the wagon and started for home. Darwin was able to assist in taking care of the horse, and then went into the house. Mrs. Starkweather came to the barn. Finding a pail of cider, she poured it upon the ground, and with her son followed the drunken husband and father toward the house. In order that the unfortunate man in his weakness might not be able to get out again on such expeditions, Will proceeded to remove the wagons, which were his personal property, out of his father's reach, by taking them to Mr. Carey's barn. An old buggy, however, he despatched with an axe.

Going to the house, the son found his father abusive and threatening as he usually showed an ugly disposition when drunk. The dispute continued for a little time, and about nine o'clock when the unfortunate man was last seen alive, he was standing inside the door, facing his son, who was in the room holding a chair above his head, it is claimed in self-defense. In an instant the chair came down upon the head of Darwin Starkweather, and he pitched forward upon the floor, falling upon his face. In that position, he was left, the son going to Mr. Carey's where he worked and the mother going into a neighbor's house, both supposing that he was uninjured and was only in a drunken stupor, in which they had so often seen him. Returning to him, less than an hour afterward, it was found that the man was dead, and help was summoned. The coroner, Dr. J. Q. Howe, was called, who took the body in charge, and impanneled a jury. A post-mortem examination was made by Drs. Vanderhoof and Mudge, which disclosed the fact that only a slight abrasure of the skin was upon the face, that the skull or brain had sustained no injury, there being no evidence of a concussion or an effusion of blood about that organ, and that the heart and lungs were in a healthy condition, but that the body seemed saturated with cider. The testimony before the coroner's jury was taken in the afternoon, and several witnesses sworn substantiating the statements above made. The doctors gave evidence that death could not have resulted from the blow. Having taken considerable testimony, the jury adjourned to meet Saturday, the 21st inst.

The case is a peculiar one. Everything goes to show that the blow upon the head was not the cause, but it was the occasion of Darwin Starkweather's death. And the circumstances of the death places the matter in such a light, that it will be difficult to reach the merits of the case. The funeral services of the deceased were held Sunday afternoon in the Methodist church, and the remains were buried in the Phelps cemetery. By order of the sheriff, young Starkweather has been placed under nominal arrest to answer, but is not deprived of his liberty. His acquittal of crime or intent to inflict bodily harm except such as was necessary to protect himself from violent assault, it is generally believed will follow any further examination or trial.

From Ontario County Journal 22 September 1916

Naples, N. Y. - 
At the home of Thomas Briggs, on the lake road, on September 11, occurred the death of Eugene Starkweather, aged 63 years. He is survived by several children. Funeral services were held from the Briggs home and from the Baptist church. Rev. A. H. McKnight had charge of the services.

From Geneva Daily Times 7 March 1908

Phelps, N. Y. -
The remains of Mrs. Eunice McMillan Starkweather, who died at Rochester, were brought here for burial yesterday. Mrs. Starkweather was born in Phelps and lived here until 15 years ago. She was 48 years of age. Her death was the result of a brief illness with pneumonia, the same disease being the cause of her husband's death, a week previous. A son and daughter survive. The remains of Mr. Starkweather, who also was a former resident of this place, will be brought here later.

From Ontario County Journal 13 November 1896

Naples, N. Y. -
The death of Walter Starkweather on Friday last was sudden and quite unaccountable. He was a farm hand and worked up to within a day or two of his death. But at the last were convulsions and struggles which seemed to have no cause. An autopsy also failed to show sufficient disease to cause death. Two theories are advanced -- that a bite from a rabid dog several years ago had finally poisoned him, and the other is that possibly by mistake he took an overdose of some powerful medicine or poison. He was a fine young man, 22 years old, and leaves a wife and one child.

From Geneva Daily Times 16 May 1922

The death of Charles H. Starr occurred at his home at 34 Hallenbeck Avenue this afternoon at 2:45 o'clock. Mr. Starr, who was 60 years of age, had been ill only for a short time. He is survived by his wife, Ellnora B. Starr; two daughters, Mrs. M. Burgey of Elmira; Merle Mae Starr of Geneva; and one son, William Elroy Starr of this city.

From Shortsville Enterprise 7 October 1915

The death of John A. Starr, a former well-known resident and business man of the Parlor Village, occurred at the home of his daughter, Mrs. F. W. Smith, on the Benham farm, two and a half miles south of this village, last week Wednesday morning. His age was 75 years. John A. Starr was born on Oct. 14, 1839, in Schoharie county, this State. He located in the Parlor Village during the year 1903 and remained here for seven years. During his stay here he conducted a boot and shoe repair shop and at one time occupied a part of The Enterprise office building now occupied by Mrs. H. H. Hall on Main street. He removed from this place to Canastota. The death of his wife occurred during the year of 1906. The survivors are two daughters, Mrs. Smith, and Miss Eva Starr, of Little Falls, N. Y.; one sister, Mrs. Liddie Rider; two brothers, I. H. Starr of Venecia, N. Y., and J. B. Starr of Gloversville, N. Y. The funeral obsequies were held from the Smith home on Friday morning at 10:30 o'clock and the services were conducted by the Rev. A. W. Shepard, pastor of the Chapin M. E. Church. The remains were placed beside those of his wife in Brookside Cemetery in this village.

From Ontario County Journal 5 September 1913

The death of Mrs. Mary E. Starring, Pleasant street, occurred at Memorial Hospital late Friday afternoon, aged 45 years. Death was due to cerebral hemorrhage. Deceased is survived by three daughters, Mrs. Edward Devereaux of Niagara Falls, Misses Hazel and Helen Starring; and her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Robinson of Canandaigua; five sisters, Mrs. Theodore Webster of Palmyra, Mrs. John Schreb of Rochester, Mrs. E. E. Bates of Cortland, Mrs. Julia Howard and Mrs. W. E. Thompson of Canandaigua; also two brothers, James of California and Charles W. Robinson of Savannah. Rev. Herbert L. Gaylord officiated at the funeral services held at the home of Mrs. Thompson on Monday afternoon.

Return to Ontario County Homepage

Copyright 2003-15, Ontario County NYGenWeb and each contributor and author of materials herein. All rights reserved.