Pulteney Street Cemetery

Geneva - Ontario County NY


The earliest burial found in the old Pulteney Street Cemetery was that of a child of Polydore B. Wisner in 1797.  There may have been earlier burials.  In 1920 this cemetery became the site for the new high school building and the remains and gravestones were removed to Glenwood Cemetery.  It is now known as Pulteney-in-Glenwood.



Return to Ontario County index;