Geneva - Ontario County NY
This building is located at Park Place and Washington Street and
is still occupied by apartment residents. The Hygienic Institute
was formed in 1853 - a complete renovation of the original Geneva
It was begun by Drs. A. B. Smith and his brother, Horace Smith.
park in the foreground is Pulteney Park which was laid out in 1796 as
Return to the Ontario
Co. Home Page;
© 2001-2, Ontario County NYGenWeb and each contributor and author
of materials herein. All rights reserved.