Photo of the Schine's Geneva Theater - Geneva NY -
taken about 1955. This theater was originally the Smith Opera House. It
has been renovated in recent years back to its original
architecture and is once again the Smith Opera House.
Many thanks to Martha Perry Magill who has donated this wonderful piece
of Geneva's history.
Return to Ontario County Homepage
Copyright © 2005, Ontario County
NYGenWeb and each contributor and author of materials herein. All