CLIFTON SPRINGS HOSPITAL & CLINIC



  

Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic was founded in 1850 by Dr. Henry Foster as the the first hospital in the Finger Lakes area.  The name was changed to Clifton Springs Sanitarium in 1871.  Its long history continues to the present day with the name again being changed to Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic.



Return to the Ontario Co. GenWeb page

             Copyright © 2001-08, Ontario County NYGenWeb and each contributor and author of materials herein. All rights reserved.